Why not have someone else take care of you or your loved ones support needs when visiting our service areas.
- Sourcing appropriate accommodation and conduct site visit to ensure all facilities suitable.
- Organizing travel arrangements and airport transfers
- Sourcing and booking all equipment (including delivery) needs such as hoists, wheelchairs, toilet chairs, commodes, slide boards, wheelie walkers, mobility scooters.
- Plan and book a range of activities and outings including transport
- Provide information on accessible venues and activities in the local area
- Provide a holiday companion / support worker to stay with you for your entire holiday
- Provide personal care support at your accommodation and other support as needed such as outings.
- Respite support for carers - for those who are caring for a family member with a disability - our staff will provide support while you relax, respite can include support at the accommodation or supporting the client on an outing.